[cvsnt] Urgent CVSNT Help Needed

Bruce Slater Bruce_slater at infinium.com
Tue Apr 15 21:42:52 BST 2003

Hello,

We are running CVS for NT version 1.11.1.3 (Build 77) on Windows 2000.  Our
developers are using WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) version
4.02 over CVS for NT.  We recently migrated the CVS repository from an NT
4.0 Server that was running CVS for NT Build 42.  The migration process went
smooth.  We installed Build 77 and copied over the repository to the new
server.  Started the CVS services and started developing.  We just noticed
today that all versions created in WSAD after the migration process are
showing up in the history log file but the versions are not showing up in
WSAD under the porject versions node.  If anyone has experienced this
problem and knows how to fix it please contact me directly or through this
newsgroup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.