[cvsnt] Re: Ampersand modules again [was: cvs checkout -d broken in 2.0.0?]

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Apr 15 21:20:40 BST 2003

After the last set of messages on this last week I finally looked up what
ampersand modules (are supposed to) do.  They do look valuable for common
module inclusion, but I'm not sure why this would be used over aliased
modules.  When are you using ampersand modules, and do you use aliased
modules (and when)?

The docs I've seen explain how they work, but don't even really attempt to
show use examples.

Thanks,

Glen Starrett