[cvsnt] Problems with CVSNT in combination with CVSMailer -> Nothing happens

Bo Berglund bosse at agiusa.com
Fri Apr 18 19:18:52 BST 2003

Just to clarify Iwan's posting:
As far as I have been able to deduce from his messages to me the loginfo
command never gets executed at all! He has a line in loginfo similar to
this:
ALL <path to>\CVSMailer.exe <various call parameters>
(all other lines before this are commented out with a leading #).

In all cases when CVSMailer is invoked it will create at least two lines
in its logfile, normally much more.
But in Iwan's case nothing happens, so we must assume that for some
unknown reason the loginfo script is not executed.
That is why I referred him here since there is nothing more to be done
inside CVSMailer setup (it is never called....).

Does someone have a clue as to why the loginfo line will *not* result in
execution when he commits his changes????

/Bo

Iwan wrote:

> Hi,

> I'm trying to setup a CVS environment using CVSNT and CVSMailer. The CVS
> part seems to work, but the CVSMailer part doesn't. I've been mailing
> with Bo Berglund on this issue and it seems CVSMailer seems to be
> working fine as well, and that the problem is somewhere in between. So I
> think this mailing list is the place to post my question.
.. snip ...