[cvsnt] Groups within CVSROOT permission files?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Apr 30 23:24:56 BST 2003

Is it possible to use NT groups in the CVSROOT permission files (e.g. admin
specifically)?  If I have a NT group called CVSAdmins with appropriate file
permissions set, I also want those same people in the CVSROOT\admin file on
my repositories--and I was hoping to just add one line pointing to the
groups but that doesn't seem to work.  I tried "CVSAdmins" and "@CVSAdmins".

Thanks,

Glen Starrett
glen.starrett at honeywell.com
Senior Systems Architect, Tools & Technology
Project Operations, Honeywell IC