[cvsnt] Problems with ampersand modules

Andrew Fields Andrew at Divix.biz
Fri Aug 1 18:01:47 BST 2003

Tony:

What I wanted to do was be able to *combine* multiple "non-nested" project
folders into one project folder upon "checkout"

Here is how I did that:

Dv_Util -d Divix.CustomClasses.Util
Divix/Divix.CustomClasses.SLN/Divix.CustomClasses.Util
Dv_GMUtil -d Divix.CustomClasses.GMUtil
Divix/Divix.CustomClasses.SLN/Divix.CustomClasses.GMUtil

Dv_Proj &Dv_Util &Dv_GMUtil

This gives me the following:
	Dv_Proj\
		Divix.CustomClasses.Util\
		Divix.CustomClasses.GMUtil\

Which is exactly what I wanted.

I just didn't know you could put more than one &module in a "regular"
module, but it seems I can.

Am I doing something I'm not supposed to do?

--
Andrew Fields
Andrew at Divix.biz