[cvsnt] Problems with ampersand modules

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Aug 1 18:51:48 BST 2003

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:01:47 GMT, "Andrew Fields" <Andrew at Divix.biz> wrote:

>I just didn't know you could put more than one &module in a "regular"
>module, but it seems I can.
>
>Am I doing something I'm not supposed to do?

No, that's how it's supposed to work (I think!).

The whole mess of & modules and -a modules seems to have grown organically
over years, without much effort being put into tidying the code up (since they
do basically the same thing in different ways).  As a result there's about 10
different ways of specifying the modules that all yield the same results.