[cvsnt] Repeat issue: Export doesnt work properly anymore (2.0.4 and 2.0.8)

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Aug 12 17:35:45 BST 2003

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:08:44 +0200, "Bo Berglund" <Bo.Berglund at system3r.se>
wrote:

>Example:
>cvs export -r HEAD -d WSMDB-CS -N Drivers/sentinel
>is supposed to put files into:
>WSMDB-CS/Drivers/Sentinel and below depending on the depth of the module
>but it comes out into WSMDB-CS/ instead...
>
>My problem is still here with the 2.0.8 I grabbed today so I am wondering
>which will be the "next" release when the export -N functionlaity is restored?
>The only old version I have available is b72 and this works correctly.

Works perfectly here:

D:\t>cvs -d d:/repo export -r HEAD -d foo develop/include
cvs export: Updating foo
U foo/16BitHeaders.h
U foo/AFXIMPL.H
U foo/DbgHelp.h

D:\t>cvs -d d:/repo export -r HEAD -d foo -N develop/include
cvs export: Updating foo/develop/include
U foo/develop/include/16BitHeaders.h
U foo/develop/include/AFXIMPL.H
U foo/develop/include/DbgHelp.h

It's worked for quite a while, actually (since a day or two after you first
reported it).