[cvsnt] cvs / subversion discussion

Bryce Schober bryceman at dpzone.com
Thu Aug 14 23:14:07 BST 2003

Tony, I seem to remember a couple of threads related to future cvs
features and current direction of subversion.  I seem to remember that
you weren't all that hot on subversion, but I see flexible directory
re-naming, adding, & deleting as huge plusses for our usage.  Could you
compare some of the differences in subversion that you like / don't
like, especially compared to the direction in which you're taking cvsnt?

Thanks,
- Bryce Schober

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by digiposs.com]