[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt Digest, Vol 8, Issue 31

Dhananjaya S. Maliyappa dhananjay at kanrad.com
Tue Aug 19 06:03:45 BST 2003

Hi,
   I am a novoice guy in linux environment but still I am planning to
install CVS and BugZilla on Linux
If some one has the installation document please send it me,

I went through many sites but none of the sites which I went gave enough
information

since I don't know much about unix, step by step instruction will help me
lot.

If some one hase case study it will be an great advantage to me

Regards
Dhanu