[cvsnt] Linux installation for CVSNT

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Aug 19 07:20:52 BST 2003

>    I am a novoice guy in linux environment but still I am
> planning to install CVS and BugZilla on Linux If some one has
> the installation document please send it me,

I posted my notes so far on Linux installation and setup, although it is
far from complete.  It can be found at:

http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/InstallationLinux

I would encourage anyone who has installed cvsnt on Linux to detail this
document out a bit--I posted my notes but it is far from a step-by-step
howto document.

Regards,

Glen Starrett