[cvsnt] Linux installation for CVSNT

Jon Rabone Jon.Rabone at criticalblue.com
Tue Aug 19 11:33:30 BST 2003

> I would encourage anyone who has installed cvsnt on Linux to detail
> this document out a bit--I posted my notes but it is far from a

I've added some basic info about Kerberos and getting the gserver protocol
to authenticate against a W2K ADS Server running CVSNT. Needs more details
and it's currently broken in CVSNT V2 (I've tried stracing and something is
wrong during the initial Kerberos authentication, but I don't have enough
time to trace it). Works fine with CVSNT 1.11.1.3 (Build 65) as the client
against CVSNT 2 running on the server, so it's a client side, Linux problem.

HTH,

Jon.