[cvsnt] Permanently remove/delete folder from within a module

Samuel Neff srnlists at speakeasy.net
Wed Aug 20 03:21:56 BST 2003

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.  I'm not concerned about the history for the
folders I'm removing, only for the other folders in the repo.

I did a test based on Glen's recommendation--directly deleted the folders
from the CVS repo and deleted all lines from the history file pertaining to
those directories (CVS service stopped at the time).  Everything restarted
find so I'm going to try it on the project repo.

Many thanks for your help.

Sam