[cvsnt] Carriage return in "cvs admin -m[rev]:[mes]"

Courchesne, Andre Andre.Courchesne at ca.kontron.com
Tue Aug 26 19:46:47 BST 2003

Hi all,

  I am new to this group altough I have been using and implementing cvs for
a few months now.

  I am trying to change a project log entry using "cvs admin -m[rev]:[mes]".
But the new message must be multi-line.

  How can that be done using the admin -m command?

  I tried \n, \r, \x0d\x0a,... But they are only taken as literals...

  I'm using cvsnt v2.0.8 for the client and the server is running on a Linux
Server.

  Thank you for your help.

Andre Courchesne
Software designer