[cvsnt] Can Not Use pserver

Salman salman_mdn at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 15:38:37 GMT 2003

I did an upgrade from CVS 1.x to 2.x, everything sees to work fine except
that I cannot use pserever to acces the repos from the client.
Previously on 1.x we were able to do using pserver even though the repos
server and client are diferent domains. our code uses pserver so it is
important for us to use pserver.
The error it gives is user not found.

Please Help

Salman.