[cvsnt] Latest CVSNT and Windows Server 2003?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Dec 19 17:50:41 GMT 2003

Except that if the user is authenticated as SYSTEM then none of the other permission
items will do either. The login is simply SYSTEM in this case so there is
apparently no way to have a granular access to the repository and also the
history of all changes say SYSTEM did them all.
Not so good....

So I will at least stay away from SSH.

/Bo