[cvsnt] Re: Can Not Use pserver

MOHIUDDIN Mohammed Salman MMohiuddin at covansys.com
Fri Dec 19 15:17:28 GMT 2003

Thanks Tony,

I am able to do the checkouts with sspi but not pserver.

I do have cvsuser as a local account in my computer and trust is there
between the two domains.

My connfig file kooks like this

# Set this to "no" if pserver shouldn't check system users/passwords

SystemAuth=yes

# Put CVS lock files in this directory rather than directly in the
repository.

LockDir=D:/CVSRepos/Locks/System

# Use a CVS Lock server (overrides LockDir setting).

LockServer=localhost:2402

My Passwd file has this entry

cvsuser::domainname\cvsuser     where domain name is name where the
users are.

Please Advise.

Salman