[cvsnt] website closed for now

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sat Dec 20 18:44:19 GMT 2003

The site has been under continuous attack from people running badly written
web strippers all day.  They've started faking the user agents after I
blocked such programs from downloading - I've had to reboot the server 3
times today after it got bogged down with them having page edits on every
page on the server, and attempting to delete the entire wiki (which I
disallow, but some of them seem to loop and keep trying).

As I can't sit on the server 24/7 firwalling out these idiots individually,
I've shut it down until I can work out a foolproof way of stopping them.