[cvsnt] website closed for now

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Sat Dec 20 20:55:13 GMT 2003

> The site has been under continuous attack from people running
> badly written
> web strippers all day.  They've started faking the user agents after I
> blocked such programs from downloading - I've had to reboot

Whew!  Thought for a minute it was my 2 y/o playing with the keyboard again.
Faking a U/A is slightly above her level though :)

Seriously though, it's amazing how incredibly LAME some people are.  Is
there a way to have a user-registration with that wiki?  It would be a shame
to have to force everyone to register or make the whole site immutable, but
some are only interested in trashing other's work.

Regards,

Glen Starrett