[cvsnt] Naming and numbering conventions?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Dec 23 17:03:00 GMT 2003

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:26:12 -0600, "Czarnowski, Aric"
<aczarnowski at unimax.com> wrote:

>Just don't forget bug and
>feature targeting - how do you target bugs?  You do have a bug tracking
>tool right?
>
>--Aric
>
>Aric Czarnowski
>Unimax Systems Corporation
>612-204-3634

Can you recommend a good open source issue and bug tracking tool that
will work well in a Windows-only development environment?
Preferably one that knows about CVS idiosyncrasies.
This is something we now feel we are really needing...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)