[cvsnt] cvs [add aborted]: cvs_encrypt_wrap_input failed: error

Lee Grissom lee.grissom at removeme-quest.com
Sun Dec 28 03:23:06 GMT 2003

CVSNT 2.0.16 on Windows XP Pro 2002
WinCVS 1.3.13.2 Beta 13 (Build 2) on Windows 2000 SP4
Going thru Router on Port 2401

Client side:
I chose sspi for authentication and have "Encryption turned on".

Server Side:
I set Encryption and Compression to "Optional"

I can successfully log in, but when I try to add a file to the
repository, WinCVS returns the following error:
cvs [add aborted]: cvs_encrypt_wrap_input failed: error

But, if on the client side, I turn "off" the encryption checkbox for
Authentication, everything works fine.  I would like to use as much
encryption as possible, so any ideas?  Thanks.
--
Lee