[cvsnt] Latest updates

Hiroshi Kuribara jr3hkrbr at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Dec 28 09:33:02 GMT 2003

I'm sorry to send to Tony directly last mail.

Tony wrote

> Hiroshi Kuribara wrote:
> > Doesn't.
> > I checked normal procedure.
> > 1. change old version, and update to HEAD.
> > 2. Update for another sandbox's commit.
> > And also, an repository file have been broken.
>
> Both of these actions work fine for me.
>
> Can you say exactly what you did?

Thank you for quick reply.

For reporting simple example,
I checked with as follows, with Win2K, cvsnt2.0.16-:local:

Prepare, one number per line unicode text with LE-BOM.
I prepared 1 to 10.
Like this,
1
2
.
.
9
10
Then, add as -ku and commit.
Delete 8 line, and commit.
Repository file seems to be broken, and I can't get 1.1 anymore.
Sorry, I didn't further check.

/Hiroshi