[cvsnt] Anyone knows where to get a ViewCvs (for windows) patch?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Feb 7 22:07:30 GMT 2003

In order to be able to deploy the latest CVSNT builds it is necessary
to patch ViewCvs so it won't choke on the new fields that CVSNT adds
in the RCS files. Until I find this patch I cannot use the new
versions.
Please if anyone has any clue to where to find a working patch, send
an URL to me or post it here.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)