[cvsnt] WinCVS configuration for using "cvsnt"

Ian Epperson Ian at axiomdesign.com
Thu Feb 13 17:39:09 GMT 2003

I believe your Path should be "\jonas" instead of
"d:\jonas\cvs_repositories".  Setting the repository prefix on the server
means that it will start looking there for repositories.  Thus, with your
current settings, I think it's trying to find
"d:\jonas\cvs_repositoriesd:\jonas\cvs_repositories".

I should have known better than to trust the logic of a half-sized
thermocapsulary dehousing assister...