[cvsnt] Problem with encrypt

Ricardo Fukasawa fukasawa at globo.com
Thu Feb 27 19:36:12 GMT 2003

I am having trouble using CVSNT with sspi protocol with encrypted client/server communication.

The strange thing is that everything works fine: Commit, update, remove, import and checkout module.

The only thing that does not work is add.

I get the following result:

D:\temp\codelib>cvs -x add teste.txt
cvs [server aborted]: This server requires an encrypted connection

cvs [add aborted]: error reading from server

As I said, everything else using the -x option works fine.

Does anyone have a clue?

P.s. - I work with CVSNT 1.11.1.3 and WinCVS 13b10.