[cvsnt] Problem with Checkout Read Only

Warren, Erik Erik.Warren at delta.com
Fri Jan 17 17:12:35 GMT 2003

Update

I did the build 66 install this morning and the Checkout Read Only option is
again working as expected.

I did not attempt to do any reserved edits while I was using build 65 so I
don't know if I would have experienced the same behavior as Edwin.

Erik W. Warren
Sr. Engineer - Flt. Ops. Engineering
Delta Air Lines
Dept. 088