[cvsnt] VPN problem -- error -1

Terris Linenbach terris at terris.com
Fri Jan 17 18:53:56 GMT 2003

This error only occurs over connections over VPN.  ntserver and pserver
don't work either.  Anybody know how I can debug this further?  I can telnet
into delali at port 2401.  I'm getting some sort of timeout.

Thanks

C:\>cvs -n -t commit disksortkey.h -> main loop with
CVSROOT=:sspi:terris at denali:c:/cvs/na
 -> Sending file `DiskSortKey.h' to server
cvs [commit aborted]: reading from server: error -1