[cvsnt] Connect to CVSNT with SSH

iwds iwds at htc-cs.com
Fri Jan 24 15:54:14 GMT 2003

I'm a newbee with CVS. I need to set up CVSNT on W2K Server machine and open
it for access from Unix and NT4 clients.
As I understood I have to use pserver mode with SSH. Can you point to where
I can start from with this task?
I have installed CVSNT 1.11.1.3-66 and it installed CVSSSH service. I
suppose that it's what I need but I can't find any description of this
service.
Please help.

Best regards,
Sergey Ponomarev