[cvsnt] Re: Is there a logfile setting for CVSNT?

Torsten van Beeck torsten.van.beeck at ip-team.de
Thu Jan 30 12:10:21 GMT 2003

Hello!

> I'm having authentication problems between my cvs client
> (WinCVS 1.3.10.1) and CVSNT (1.11.1.3-68).  I'm not sure how to track
> this down, so any help would be greatly appreciate.

> Is there a debug setting or a log file setting for the service?
> Is there some way of turning on debugging information (whether to a
> text file, or to the event log, or something) to help me track down
> and see exactly what it is that the CVSNT service is doing?

You can trace the communication between client and server by setting
the trace -t flag on the client.

You can also set the environment variable CVS_CLIENT_LOG pointing to a
file (2 file are created xxx.in and xxx.out) and get a trace of the
incomming and outgoing communication.

Bye, Torsten

--
o __    innovativ partner