[cvsnt] CVSNT installation on an NT web server

Amin, Siddarth samin5 at nemak.com
Thu Jan 30 14:38:08 GMT 2003

I was wondering if anyone here couuld give me a few tips on setting up CVSNT on Wndows NT webserver.
I have the software installed and is running fine but I cant access it through any networkcomputer even though I have permissions (user group assigned to it). The CVS is empty now but want to find out more about the root directory within the repository.

If anyone could help me with this one, I would really appreciate it.

Regards
Sid

Siddharth Amin
Systems Co-op