[cvsnt] Help

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri Jul 11 22:47:04 BST 2003

> [mailto:cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org]On Behalf Of xkdtjsws

> I installed CvsServer with cvsnt-2.1.1.exe,
> and the client i used is eclipse2.1.
Be aware that 2.1.1 is the development (unstable) version.  cvsnt 2.0.5 is
the current stable version and is recommended for getting started.

> Now i want to know how can i send mail notify to others
> after i checkin my edited file.
> Please give me detail description about how to set.
There are instructions in the online documentation (also called "wiki").
Specifically, look for the PostCommit file and, if you don't find much
there, look in the archives here.  I know Bo has posted a nice script for
mailing with instructions on how to use, and I believe it is in the wiki or
at least a link to it went through here recently.

Glen Starrett