[cvsnt] How to use cvs history??

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Sun Jul 13 23:41:24 BST 2003

I've used the following before:

cvs -d :sspi:server:/test hi -ae

But I'm not a heavy history user--I haven't noticed anything missing, it
dumps all records for the entire repository, I think.  I have not been
successful in getting history -m Module to work, but I haven't defined any
in the cvsroot of that repository yet which could be the modules it's
looking for??

Hope this helps.

Glen Starrett
glen.starrett at honeywell.com
Senior Systems Architect, Tools & Technology
Project Operations, Honeywell IC