[cvsnt] cvsnt status

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sun Jul 13 17:50:19 BST 2003

I've not disappeared...!

2.0.6 should hopefully be out on Monday/Tuesday.  There's one crash report
on 2.0.5 I haven't had time to look at yet... With luck that one won't hold
things up much.

2.1.2 could be released soon, but it'll be more of a 'technology preview'
than a release...  this has a (simple) SQLServer backend which is the start
of moving cvs onto being able to use a proper database.

Over the last month I've suffered from 3 computers dying on me, one of which
happened to be my main development machine.  On top of this I had to
replace the DSL router which has meant large amounts of downtime on the
website as I reconfigure everything (there's some more to do after this
message goes out, but all should be OK by Monday I hope).  There's now a
donation link at the bottom of the main page for anyone who feels like
contributing to the hardware fund :)