[cvsnt] cvs watch on

Arthur maitrarthur at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 13:56:46 BST 2003

Hi,

I have some problem using cvs watch on command.
I do not understand clearly how it works.

On the server, I type :
cvs watch on -R module_name

the CVSROOT variable equals to "d:\cvsrepository",
and the module_name exists in d:\cvsrepository.

And the server crashes.

I would like to know how to use this command to force the use of the "edit"
command when editing a file.

Thanks.

Regards.