[cvsnt] Moving cvs from one server to another

Egil Helland egil at egil.net
Thu Jul 17 14:23:59 BST 2003

Hi folks,

just thought I should check in to hear if there is anything in
particular I should do/check before moving a cvsnt installation from
one w2k box to another?

The repository will not reside on the same location/disk btw.

Anything?

Cheers,

Egil

--
egil helland / it consultant (mcse, web technology)
web: ikon.as / egil.net