[cvsnt] gserver using Active Directory doesn't work anymore with newer CVSNT versions.

Durk S dumbassdurruk at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 09:04:37 BST 2003

> gserver on cvsnt has bitrotted, basically because
> nobody (least of all me)
> has a clue how to make it work.
>
> If you want to work on it go ahead...

Okay, that explains something. But since version
1.11.1.3 there is probably something changed which
makes gserver unusable. I'm wondering if it's just my
configuration, maybe someone got it to work, though...

What I still can try is to replace the CVSNT 2.x
gserver protocol library with the one of version
1.11.1.3. Of course it's not very neat. But it's
always better than have two versions installed,
version 1.11.1.3 as development tool and 2.x for
ViewCVS. ViewCVS uses rcsinfo...

Durk