[cvsnt] ViewCvs for CVSNT installer available

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Sun Jul 27 17:59:32 BST 2003

I have created a Windows style installer for ViewCvs with
click-click-click operation. It installs the basic ViewCvs system with
optional support for CvsGraph and Enscript and extracts the
repositories in CVSNT so they are all available after setup.
The insteller is available here:

http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/ViewCvsSetup.html

Comments and suggestions welcome including how to install on Apache.
This setup is for IIS only, since I have no knowledge on how to handle
Apache.

/Bo Berglund