[cvsnt] Re: ViewCvs for CVSNT installer available

Jason S Morris jason.morris at intel.com
Tue Jul 29 04:24:22 BST 2003

Bo,

Thanks for making this installer.  I have been delaying installing
ViewCVS due to all the reading and learning  I would have to do to get
it up and going.

The installer worked beautifully with no issues.  I just installed
ActiveState Python and then ran your installer.

The only thing is that I use Tortoise CVS as my client and it expects a
different URL for ViewCVS than what the installer sets up, but no
worries.  I found the registry setting for Tortoise, changed it and it
works fine.

Thanks again,
Jason

news:3f240411.424597138 at news.cvsnt.org...