[cvsnt] No repository files after adding repository.

keinespams at gmx.de keinespams at gmx.de
Wed Jul 30 16:23:05 BST 2003

Gary,

most probably everything works well, only window's file manager does not
display files with attribute 'hidden' or 'system'. Enable this in the options
dialog and you should see those files.

This happens on the newer windows. Happend to me as well: Wanted to copy a
whole repository to CD and all I got where the directories, no files.

Hope this was the reason.

Achim