[cvsnt] Disabling keyword substitution in CVS server ?

Koen no at ssppaamm.com
Fri Jun 6 15:53:09 BST 2003

Hi!

Could someone please tell me how to disable keyword substitution without
having to append -k options for each add or commit command each time? Is
there something I can do as an administrator to change the behavior of
the CVS server so that keywords are never substituted?

Of course, I do want .bin, .wav files etc... to still be handled as
binary files, and I also still want the automatic line-end conversion to
canonical form in the repository (we use CVS both on Windows and Linux).

Any idea how to do that? I read something about "admin -k" but that
seemed a bit vague (especially with respect to my previous line just
above).

Koen