[cvsnt] Symantec Anti Virus

William Blencowe bill.blencowe at datacommmanagementsciences.com
Thu Jun 12 17:45:13 BST 2003

hello,

   We are thinking about using CVSNT for a new project, but all our
servers/workstations run Norton.

   It is impossible to run while Norton real-time checking is running?  Is
there anything I can do to modify the anti-virus s/w?  Is it a particular
version?  Can I test to see if our coporate version might work? Is there
another anti virus package that is compatable?

    -bill blencowe