[cvsnt] Could you help me with this problem?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Jun 12 18:07:10 BST 2003

You should use the "stable" release to setup / learn.  The stable builds
have even second numbers (e.g. 2.0.x, 2.2.x) and the dev versions have odd
(2.1.x in your case).

I think I saw it mentioned on this list previously that the current unstable
version might have broken authentication in pserver, which sounds like what
you're seeing.

Regards,

Glen Starrett