[cvsnt] Possible security risk

Craig Graham craig at twolips-translations.co.uk
Fri Jun 13 07:50:00 BST 2003

Apologies for hijacking the thread with my previous email; I replied to an
arbitrary message to get the correct email address and only after sending
realised I'd forgotten to change the subject field!

--
Dr. Craig Graham, Software Engineer
Advanced Analysis and Integration Limited, UK. http://www.aail.co.uk/