[cvsnt] Instable release version?!?

Ralf Steinhaeusser stralf at gmx.net
Sat Jun 14 21:21:42 BST 2003

Hello,
I just installed CVSNT and am a little bit confused:
How can this be that the release version (2.0.4) is newer that the current
development version.

This alone would not be a problem, but the release version seems to be also
less stable.
Using the "stable" version I could not commit more than 2 files at once and
I just found out (after A LOT of bug-hunting) that the development version
doesn't make troubles here.

Also the installer of the stable release neither gives a hint that yu have
to reboot the computer once, nor that the Path-variable on the computer has to
be set manually.

Ralf