[cvsnt] Instable release version?!?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Jun 15 21:00:01 BST 2003

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 19:41:26 +0200, Ralf Steinhaeusser
<stralf at gmx.net> wrote:

.. snip ...
>When I try to commit 3 files on the "bad" computer this is what I see
>(TurtoiseCVS, WinCVS gives same results)
>
>########  Start  ###########
>
>In F:\Temp\TestProjekt\Bug1: cvs -q -x commit -m MyComment
>CompactFlash.pas DSEventBand.pas DarwinUtils.pas
>CVSROOT=:sspi:Tom-data:/Test
>
>RCS file: /Test/Bug1/CompactFlash.pas,v
>done
>
>#####
>...and here it seems to hang.

This happens to me on some connections too.
If I switch off encryption it runs to the end without problems.
I run WinCvs latest version for this and the hang happens when I
connect across a VPN channel on the Internet to a remote CVSNT server.
When I connect locally I don't have this problem.

You might want to switch off encryption (the -x flag) just to see what
happens.
BTW: I am using SSPI protocol when this happens.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)