[cvsnt] Merge Application

Keith D. Zimmerman keith at eagle-solutions.com
Wed Jun 18 13:31:16 BST 2003

---snip---
Yes see below.  I presume you're looking for a 3-way
because you want to specify where the output should go.
You can do this by making a copy of a directory and
working on the copy.

A three-way merge is something else - useful for when
you have a base file from which TWO lines of development
have occurred.

---un-snip---

i am looking for a true three-way merge, and not just to save else
where, I essentially have "two lines of development.  I've used
winmerge, its a great two way merge, but...

XEmacs is the only three way in that list?

keith d. zimmerman, mcsd
eagle solutions