[cvsnt] Latest on Virus Scan?

Lawson.Reed Reed.Lawson at IGT.com
Fri Jun 27 17:42:17 BST 2003

Thanks Bo, I was afraid of that. So, here is what I'm
going to do: I'm going to design a rebustness test
in perl that commits from one directory and updates to
another on the client. Diff the files and report
any errors. again and again.... I'll start that on
several client machines and let the server run
McAfee. If there are bugs, they should come
screaming out. I'll report back soon.

It's stupid to run AV on the sever, but again
it's not my call. We have to live with the
drawbacks to enjoy the benefits of our
paranoid IS department :-)

Reed Lawson
IGT Firmware Engineering