[cvsnt] Sun Developer Feedback

L-Soft list server at Sun Microsystems Inc. (1.8d) LISTSERV at JAVA.SUN.COM
Fri Jun 27 18:01:40 BST 2003

Hello,

Thank you  for your  interest in  Sun products  and technologies  and for
taking the time to write. If  you are seeking technical support or coding
help, please see the options listed here:

http://www.sun.com/developers/support/

This email alias is no longer being monitored. We are now using a central
feedback form to gather your comments and questions about the website.

http://wwws.sun.com/contact/developer_feedback.jsp

Your comments  are important to  us and help  us improve our  website and
other services.  However, due to the  amount of mail that  we receive, we
will not be able to send individual responses to each email.

Sincerely,

Sun Developer Web Team