[cvsnt] Re: update only CVS folder

Lionello Lunesu lionello.lunesu at crystalinter.remove.com
Tue Mar 4 13:53:12 GMT 2003

Hi..

> Main problem is not in PB but in Jalindi Igloo, wich does't work well with
> PB.

I'm using Jalindi Igloo also, but in Visual C++..
I basically only use it for 'cvs edit'... Now, if I try to edit a read-only
file in visual studio, Jalindi Igloo asks me if I want to 'check out'
(visual sourcesafe terminoligy) the file, and does the cvs edit for me...
Updating with Jalindi Igloo is pretty limited, too limited in fact. For
example, I can not set any IP compression....

I'd advise you only use jalindi Igloo for this handy auto-'cvs
edit'-when-needed feature, and use the command line cvs (or TortoiseCVS,
which is what I'm using) for the other CVS operations, where you have more
control over what CVS is doing to your repository...

L.