[cvsnt] Re: update only CVS folder

Lionello Lunesu lionello.lunesu at crystalinter.remove.com
Wed Mar 5 13:11:23 GMT 2003

Aaaaaaaaah!

Finally I understand what you're talking about!!
VisualStudio uses the read-only file attribute to see whether a file is
'checked out' or not..
So, what you'd want is CVS to use this read-only behaviour too. You do this
with "CVSREAD=1" environment variable.
Go to "My Computer" right-click "Properties" -> "Advanced" -> "Environment
variables"... This location might differ depending on the type of windows;
I'm using XP Pro...
Remeber to restart your IDE for this change to take effect.

L.