[cvsnt] please help me

Simha n_narasimha at iris-technologies.net
Tue Mar 11 11:59:06 GMT 2003

Hello ,

  I am Narasimha i have a verity problem.in my place i want to install a version controll system.At that time i got know about CVS. i liked it and i want to install. so i down loaded "cvsnt-1.11.1.3-68" form this site. later i try to isnatll this on a server at that time it is saying that CVS doesn't work properly if Anti-Virus File system real time protection is enabled. i cannot disable the anti-virus real time protection. how to solve this problem . please help me out. i am using Norton Anti-virus 7.5 Corporate edition.